IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE FIRST THROUGH FOURTH LEVEL TESTS, PLEASE SEE THE USEF EQUITESTS 3 - DRESSAGE TESTS
Use your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch to help you learn, reference and practice dressage tests. Suitable for Canadian riders. A useful reference for trainers, judges and spectators. Study Equine Canada’s tests with a more visual and auditory learning approach. Each interactive test allows you to:
- Read the test instructions along with the marking criteria
- Review dressage arena diagrams that animate through the movements within a test
- Play and record your own readings of the test that are perfectly timed for the individual horses and the arena in which you are practicing
- On the larger iPad screen, practice your dressage test by sketching out the movements
- Reference Equine Canada’s official rule books - Section A: General Regulations and Section E: Dressage
- Keep up-to-date through Equine Canada news feeds
EC EquiTests 1
- Walk Trot Test A
- Walk Trot Test B
- Walk Trot Test C
- Walk Trot Test D
- Sport Horse Master Scoresheet (PDF)
- Sport Horse Individual Scoresheet (PDF)
- Materiale Master Scoresheet (PDF)
- Equitation Classes Test Sheet (PDF)
- First Level Freestyle (PDF)
- Second Level Freestyle (PDF)
- Third Level Freestyle (PDF)
- Fourth Level Freestyle (PDF)
Eventing Dressage Tests
- Entry Division Test 1
- Entry Division Test 2
- Pre-Training Division Test 1
- Pre-Training Division Test 2
- Training Division Test 1
- Training Division Test 2
- Preliminary Division Test 1
- Preliminary Division Test 2
Note: Diagrams are an indication only and should always be used in conjunction with the Official Equine Canada Test Sheets which take precedence.
About Equine Canada
Equine Canada is Canada’s national governing body for equestrianism. A member-driven, charitable institution, it is the executive branch of the Canadian Equestrian Team, and the national authority for equestrian competition; the national voice for recreational riders; and the national association for equine welfare, breeding, and industry. Equine Canada is recognised by the Government of Canada, the International Equestrian Federation (FEI), and the Canadian Olympic Committee as the national organisation representing equestrian sport and equine interests. For more information about Equine Canada, please visit www.equinecanada.ca.
About Dressage Canada
ressage Canada, as a committee of Equine Canada, is the National governing body for Dressage in Canada. Dressage Canada's objective is to foster the growth of Dressage and the pursuit of excellence in the sport at the local, national and international levels. Dressage Canada provides support and guidance to both amateur and professional through the following programs: coaching education and programs, officials’ education and programs, rules & qualifying criteria, sport development, publications & awards. For more information about Dressage Canada, please visit the Dressage section of the Equine Canada site or connect with us on Twitter or Facebook .
About Canadian Eventing
Canadian Eventing is the committee of Equine Canada responsible for the sport of Eventing in Canada from the grassroots to the international level. The Canadian Eventing Committee is comprised of 12 members, including two rider representatives elected by the Elite Riders Association. Directed by the Strategic Plan for Eventing, all Eventing activities are administered by this committee via six sub-committees with the support of an Eventing Manager based at the Equine Canada office in Ottawa. For more information about Canadian Eventing, visit http://equinecanada.ca/eventing.
Content - Copyright © 2014 Equine Canada. (EC) Reprinted with the permission of EC. All rights reserved. Reproduction without permission is prohibited by law. EC is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the publication or for the use of its copyrighted materials in an unauthorized manner.
Design and Technology - Copyright © 2014 Numen Communications Inc. All rights reserved.